Wednesday, March 02, 2005

thendi ... almost!!

ok so after some nice mexican fajitas ... i go wit my friend to Walmart to get some groceries ... i on the other hand wanted a comforter as it's freezin cold in my room!! ...

so i look at all the colors they hav ... all the sizes ... then i see tat yellow walmart face stickin out of one whole type of comforters ... yeah n there was the navy blue color i wanted!! (does tis make me gay ... i pick matchin colors for my bedsheets n pillows?!?)

oh wow ... n its juz $20 ... sure enuf i go ahead n buy it ...

i come home ... zip down the plastic bag n open it ... n after opening the whole thing wat do i see!!! 2 DVDs ... TROY and SkyCaptain & The World of Tomorrow ... I started screamingggg ... I started jumping!! ... my other 2 apt-mates come into my room ... n I'm like ... see wat i get for $20 ... a matchin comforter n 2 orginal DVDs too!!! ... at the height of my excitement ... my room-mate shows me the DVD covers again ... n there i see the dreaded truth ...

both covers had slits on the sides ... the actual DVDs were stolen from inside the cover ... hidden into this comforter ... n the thief (not thendi) ran off wit the actual DVDs!!!

dang! i was fooled ... i thought i was the lucky guy wit the best deal of the day n the true thendi of the month award ... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo ... somebody had to deprive me of tat joy too!!

so here i am ... with no DVD to watch tonight ...

besides i juz realized ... at no time during my excitement did i hav any intention of going n returnin the DVDs to Walmart ... now TAT's BADDDDDDDD ... but it's the thendi in me tat always makes me do tis!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home