Monday, June 06, 2005

Go Pistons!!

I said this before and I say this again ... Pistons will win the championship. They are just too good. It doesn't matter if the win was close or that they drawn few minutes before the end of the game. It was never 50-50!! Pistons always were in control.

I even said this when they played and won their very first playoff this year. You need a team like the Pistons which can improvise and change according to the situation.

All loose talk aside, Wayde!! he is amazingggg! I never even knew he existed till the playoffs started (ofcourse, I just got introduced to NBA 2 yrs ago). But Dwayne, I like that cool head on his shoulders. A few more dependent and/or improved players in his team (unlike the Jones kundis) and those guys could easily win the championships. But not this time!! HA HA HA HA HA ....

Ginobliiii .... his turn on the guillotine now. Duncan, I'm not even going to waste words for him. Parker, he better wipe tat smirk off ... no its not a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home