Monday, April 18, 2005

new old car!!

finally ... i got myself 4 wheels!!

u won't believe the pain iv gone thru for years relying on public transport, rides & rental cars. Ofcourse the rental cars were fun (some of my PDX homies would amen that).

nyways tat aint the point right now, now me is happy cos me is got myself an old car tat runs!!

so the car is ...
a '98 Mazda 626 ... V6 engine (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....)
(some of u are already like bobby's driving style and a V6 ... tis aint gud! ... it's ok i drive more carefully nowadays)
  • it has a very clean interior ... a factory fitted CD player (didn't know they put them in cars in 98!!) ...
  • AC & heat wit this cool "SWING" feature in the vents ... if u turn SWING on the flaps in the vent start swinging from left to right & back ... kinda like spreading the air all throughout the car ... to me it's like a hidden camera scanning my car every 3 secs :D
  • CRUISE!! ... i drive almost 11 hours every weekend to New Jersey/New York & back ... you do not want to drive up & down I-95 without cruise
  • cost me less than $5000 ... so it makes my car the official THENDI SHUTTLE of the east coast (representin the West Coast Thendis)
  • came with a 3 month/3600 mile warranty ... so i can offroad this car ... break every breakable part in it & drive into the dealer & tell 'em "FIX IT!!"
  • GREEN color!! I hate green ... green is yuck! Green does not mean anything ... Green is ugly ... Green should not have been a color in the spectrum of light!! But I didn't have a choice anyways.

I can go on braggin abt tis old car ... but I better stop here ... or else God will make someone crash into my car while I leave it parked somewhere ... and I go back only to see a crumpled up Green metal box ... and I would have to go car-shopping again!!

So I will not get too attached to the car ... i'll just put in alloy wheels, xenon-headlights, tint the windows ... put in new speakers & subs ... ofcourse the amp, XM satellite radio and last but not the least GPS navigation!!

Anyways ... I'm just thankful that I got myself a car ... I can move around without asking for favors nymore ... (if u don't know me well ... i love helpin ... but i dont like askin for help)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home