Wednesday, February 15, 2006

self-googled

I was in one of those crazy moods as usual and I googled my own name and what did I find ...
- Found a bunch of no-gooders (university folks) who've copied my presentations on certain technical papers onto their own sites
- I share the same name with some Scottish singer
- My name was also the name of one the songs in an album called Over the Border, released in 1997
- Scariest thing I found is that there is someone with the exact name as mine who is in the Tsunami missing list of Thailand!! I'm not kidding ... go see it for yourself. Now that is scary, huh?

3 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger ~SIM J~ said...

um ur name is John Bobin?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger bobbycalls said...

no ... it's the other way round

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger ~SIM J~ said...

ahaha okay now that makes more sense...holy there are so many mallu's with the last name John!
lol this is so funny...we have two mallu friends here whose names are Amanda John... i've resorted to calling them big amanda and little amanda according to age. And then we have two sets of siblings with the names Alvin and Allen.
Mallu's are soo short on names man! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home