Friday, October 07, 2005

Colored people?

I've been busy ... and I still am! But here is a short & funny poem which made me laugh ... it is indeed funny. If my source is right, it was written by a black man.

Colored

When I born, I black.
When I grow up, I black.
When I go in sun, I black
When I cold, I black.
When I scared, I black.
When I sick, I black.
And when I die, I still black.

You white folks......
When you born, you pink.
When you grow up, you white.
When you go in sun, you red.
When you cold, you blue.
When you scared, you yellow.
When you sick, you green.
When you bruised, you purple.
And when you die, you gray.

So who you calling colored?


And no! I did not roll 10 feet away or something ... but atleast it was funny. Or can I call this one insightful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home