Monday, September 26, 2005

A picture is mightier than the sword

So we know that the pen is mightier than the sword, right? I say the camera (or rather a picture) is mightier than the pen itself! Now people would rather debate that expressing a train of thought in words is a more tougher yet beautiful thing to do than just takin a picture of the same. But I feel that a picture taken the right way and at the right moment is the most beautiful & precise way to describe the moment, the surrounding, the mood, so on ...

Here is why I say I stated such a meaningless bunch of words.
This blog has given me like 5 seconds of fun everyday. Don't spread it around too much, else it may become commercialized and then I would have to pay to see these same pictures that I now see for free (Yeah! yet another T's request).

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o wow those pics are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home